26th April 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?

Sir,
I have cleared the TCS selection process, I got placed in TCS, but there is a confusion running in my mind that , I have passed in 12th exam with compartment exam on the same year. And as written on the selection process of TCS is candidate should clear the 12th in first attempt. So please tell me that they will fired me at the time of joining or not. In my 12th marksheet nothing is showing regarding compartment but the date of passing is just extended to 2 months.

30th April 2015, 11:36 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?

You clearly metioned that , there is nothing mentoined about your Compartment pass in 12th in your Main 12th certificate. So , you no need to worry about it.

The only point that matters is , whether you have secured 60% throughout your career or not.

Once your Offer letter releases , there will be joining date also in the offer letter along with the documents you should provide to them .

So , get ready with all those documents to provide what all they asked you . Mostly you should provide Xerox copies of your 10th , 12th and your Graduation . In very rare cases , they will ask to submit your Originals.
8th September 2021, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?

I repeated my 12th. In 1st attampt I got only 52....Will it create any issue in joining in tcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?