10th June 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Are there are reservation seats available for B.Sc. Agriculture graduates in Kerala Entrance exam?

Sir,
I am studying in B Sc Agriculture course. Are reserved seats available for B Sc Agri graduates in Kerala Entrance Exam for getting MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  2. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for BSc Agriculture in Kerala
  4. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  5. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  8. What is the cutoff marks in BSc Agriculture?
  9. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  10. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  11. How much rank is needed to get BSc Agriculture in Kerala?
  12. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  13. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT courses in Kerala? Which are the government institutes? How many seats are available?
  14. Any chance to get a seat for BSc agriculture after scoring 162 marks in Kerala entrance?
  15. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  16. How to appear for Kerala entrance? I have completed BSc Botany 8 years before
  17. Can I get admission in Kerala agriculture university with my Kerala entrance rank 6035?
  18. How many engineering seats are available in Kerala?
18th June 2015, 10:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there are reservation seats available for B.Sc. Agriculture graduates in Kerala Entrance exam?

Yes there are seats available for the reserved categories based on their reservation. Actually based on the category like for OBC, SC/ST and for person with disability (3% of seats available) .

For the year of 2015, B.Sc Agriculture around 209 seats available through KEAM Entrance Examination. For the details regarding the Notification details you can see the below website. Click here.

Here we are giving you the eligibility criteria of KEAM Entrance Exam for B.Sc Agricultural Examination.

>> You should have completed 12th with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized board( Kerala Higher Secondary) .

>> You must have an age of 17 years.

You can apply it through Online from the above website.
12th March 2020, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there are reservation seats available for B.Sc. Agriculture graduates in Kerala Entrance exam?

Is the certificates given by Bharath scouts and guides taken for college applications...like governor award
23rd July 2021, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Any reservstion seat for bplcard student in agricuture bsc cooperative banking course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?