7th May 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Which type of job exams can I give?

I am passed out B.Sc (General) to 2011. Then I am working in Private firm. But now I am searching for a GOOD. job. So what type of job exam's I'm apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  2. What type of job should I choose until I find a suitable job in government sector? I have done B.Tech in ME
  3. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  4. What type of exams are available for US in railways?
  5. What type of job can I get after completing BAMS?
  6. What type of entrance exam to prepare to get a bank job? I have done BSc(MPS)
  7. Job opportunites after Instrumentation engineering? Which type of company or job, should I prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do after doing BSc IT? What are the various options available? Is it possible to get admission after BSc IT?
  9. How to get a railway job if I am a electrical engineer?
  10. Which entrance exams to give to do a job abroad after doing BAMS?
  11. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  12. Which are the medical courses for further studies?
  13. What is the criteria to get a job after passing computer science and engineering? Which exams are required for this job? How much is the salary?
  14. Which are the types of competitive exams that I can give after B.E IT?
  15. What type of exams are conducted in Railway?
  16. What exam to answer for Railway Job while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. What type of job can I get after 12th? -- [New]
  18. Which type of Job Positions am I eligible after completion of MCA course?
11th May 2014, 04:54 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which type of job exams can I give?

Getting a good job only with B.Sc UG degree is quite difficult these days because there are huge competition going on for getting a job. The best thing which you can do now is to try out jobs in Government sector too by giving the several competitive exams which are there.

I have attached a picture which shows the complete details of various jobs which you can try with B.Sc Graduation and also start preparing for those exams so that you can do well.

You can also try out the Bank jobs like Clerk and PO which will get you a good future career too. The best thing to start with them is to give the IBPS bank exam. To know more about IBPS exam CLICK HERE!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	148332  
12th May 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of job exams can I give?

Pls Can Any1 Help me Out Pls
I got less than 50% in Bsc Computer Science degree.. Please help me to get settled in lyf, give me some ideas plz...
My Email Id:[email protected] 8421302707
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?