16th April 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Types of job I can do after PG Diploma in Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology?

Which types of jobs i can do after pg diploma in biotech and bsc bio.please inform me about these jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  3. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  5. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  6. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  7. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  8. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  9. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
  12. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  13. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  14. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  15. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  16. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  18. How to get a job in Biotechnology park after completing BSc in Biotechnology
17th April 2015, 08:15 AM
aide006

Arrow Re: Types of job I can do after PG Diploma in Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which types of jobs i can do after pg diploma in biotech and bsc bio.please inform me about these jobs.
Biotechnology is comparatively new sector in India. But there are lot of job openings in this field too. Already well established companies are working on areas related to biotechnology.

You may get a job in laboratories of companies which are working on developing medicines. To name a few companies the list goes this way Shanta Biotechnologies, Biocon Ltd, Serum Institute of India Limited, Panacea Biotech, Bharat Biotech Ltd, Evolva, Krebs Biotechnics Ltd, and many more.

You may expect job roles like
  • R&D Executive
  • R&D Engineer
  • Research Associate
  • Jr. Scientist
  • Patent Analyst
  • Consultant Pathologist

and many more.

Please go through career pages of all the companies mentioned above and find the latest openings. Try to analyse what kind of skill set they are looking for in candidates and try to develop the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?