28th March 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in IT Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am studying in B.Sc(Computer Science).
This is my 3rd year and I want to do job
after my B.Sc. Kindly tell me any job
in IT Sector for me.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available for me after MCA, M.Phil course completion in Bharathidasan University?
  2. When and How to get the Government Pharmacist job? -- [New]
  3. Can I submit my Graduation results to Government for getting a Government job?
  4. Job opportunities in IT Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  6. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  7. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  8. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get reservation under 2B category after completing my BDs degree in Karnataka under management quota?
  10. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  11. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  12. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  14. Can I become a Lecturer if pursuing PhD in Sociology through UGC-NET?
  15. Minimum qualification to attempt RRB? What are the opportunities in Railway Sector?
  16. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  17. Job Opportunities in Public Sector for the candidates of Computer Science Engineers?
  18. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
2nd April 2015, 08:45 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in IT Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) 3rd year student?

There are plenty of options available for you after completing B.Sc (Computer Science). Now you can apply for Wipro WASE, TCS Ignite, SAP MS Program and Tech Mahindra program.

WASE Examination is conducted by Wipro four times in a year. This year recruitment registration has already released. You can apply for Wipro WASE : Here !!!
Eligibility :

Applicant should have completed graduation with 60% from a recognized university and applicant must have studied mathematics as mandatory subject at Intermediate level. Applicant must have secured at least 50% marks in 10th & 12th. No standing backlogs at the time of applying for this examination. Maximum up to two years gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only.

TCS Ignite has been already over on February. SAP & Tech Mahindra selection process also has been already over.
3rd April 2015, 04:52 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Job opportunities in IT Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) 3rd year student?

IT is the greatest and the brightest field for getting better jobs. In these fields you have the greatest future, I am provide what are the companies that can offer jobs for the candidate listed below:

List of Companies for the IT candidates:

1. Wipro Wase
2. CTS
3. HCL
4. Genpact
5. GGK Technologies
6. TCS Ignite
7. Tech Mahindra program
8. Sap Ms program

Selection process:

1. Written comprising Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English
2. Two sets of Technical Interviews
3. HR Interview
7th April 2015, 01:10 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Job opportunities in IT Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
in IT Sector for me.
With Regards-
Hello there,

Let me tell you that after the completion of the B.Sc you are eligible for many company recruitment process, iff you have secured 60% and above in your 10th, 12th and B.Sc degree.
So, companies you can sit after the completion of your B.Sc are:
1. TCS
2. Mphasis
3. WebSoft technologies.

Hope i am clear to you.
Thanks for Posting in EALP.
15th April 2015, 09:24 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Job opportunities in IT Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
in IT Sector for me.
With Regards-

After B.Sc you can apply to any of the Private companies, and you will be paid minimum of 15-20 k per month. Since, you have done B.Sc IT so i will suggest you to go to Bangalore, there are a lot many companies, which are looking for the B.Sc Graduate.
17th April 2015, 01:18 PM
tasolutions

If you are searching for the right job opportunity within the interested field with good salary, we will help you to find the right job, we don't have charge from the candidate just provide the job and make career within the shortest possible time. You may contact to T & A HR Solutions the best job placement and manpower recruitment agency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?