14th March 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What is audit clarification in selection process of Wipro?

Hi, I got selected in Wipro by October 2016. After accepting LOI, I got link for audit clarification in synergy portal while my friends got link as candidate details. Those who are with candidate details link submitted their mark sheets along with proofs. As I had audit clarification i had uploaded my semester mark sheets alone. My friends get their appointment letter. But still I didn't get my letter. What is the process behind this audit clarification. I had mailed lot of times to manager, campus of Wipro but still I didn't get reply. Helpline number also not working. Is there any way to solve my problem? Will this audit clarification affect my DOJ

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my selection in Wipro WASE will be reject if wrote 40% in the form but got 39.6% in 10th?
  2. Latest answer keys to HPSSSB Hamirpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Wipro previous year written test papers? Further process of selection after written test?
  4. Will wipro cancel my employment??
  5. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  6. What is the Campus selection process of Wipro? Is it true that offer letters are issued within a week by Wipro?
  7. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  8. Best books for preparation for Stenographer in SSC?
  9. When I shall get a acknowledgement email that the documents have been received by Wipro?
  10. Wipro campus recruitment process has changed? Is there Group Discussion round added?
  11. Difference between cost accountant and chartered accountant
  12. Selection procedure for Wipro? Am I eligible for Wipro exam having secured 53% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 55% in B.E.?
  13. How can I know about my selection if cleared written test and appeared in Interview of Wipro WASE?
  14. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  15. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  16. What is the paper pattern of T.Y.B.Com for all the subjects?
  17. Which books i should refer for Assistant Audit Officer exam preparation?
  18. What is the benefit of doing ICWAI course?
20th October 2017, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is audit clarification in selection process of Wipro?

If you are facing any issues, then it will be better to contact the HR department of the company and ask them for the reason behind such things. If others have got the appointment letter, then you must clear as soon as possible about the appointment to avoid any issues later.

Sometimes, there are some documents related issues, due to which they don't give the appointment letter. Hence, contact them as soon as possible.
14th May 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I didn't get offer letter they are asking me marksheets for audit clearance y they are asking this oftenly??? Is this will affect my date of joining???
9th March 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is clarification comments in wipro after verificarion process? What I have to give in that?
23rd March 2019, 03:09 PM
mahrukm

After Selection, there will be a synergy link to upload your educational certificate, personal details, experience letter.
Based on the above details they will be checking out the Gap between Education & Career, if you have not provided a valid reason, you will not be eligible.

Another reason for the delay will be Background verification is not Successful and the feed back might have given by another verification company. If they give negative to wipro, they will not recruit.
27th February 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What is clarification comments in wipro after verification process?What I have to give in that?
20th March 2020, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I write in clarification comments in education in wipro?
21st May 2022, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

How many days it will take after clarification mail?it is already 20 days but no response?
30th June 2022, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

how many days take gree audit mail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?