20th February 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?

Sir,
I want to get place in wipro at
my on campus interview
so i want to know all the selection
process as i am in final sem of btech
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get placed in Wipro Off-Campus drive for BCA fresher?
  2. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  3. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  4. Where I can apply for off-campus drive being a MCA final year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. How should I prepare for WIPRO campus drive?
  6. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  7. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  8. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  9. Selection procedure for Wipro? Am I eligible for Wipro exam having secured 53% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 55% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?
  11. Question pattern and procedure to apply for Infosys and Wipro off campus?
  12. Can I appear for Wipro Wase interview if I haven't scored 60% in one semester?
  13. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  14. Latest placement papers for preparation of Wipro on-campus drive with solutions?
  15. Campus selection in Infosys, Wipro etc after 83% marks in BCA and 66 and 62% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  16. Whether Wipro gives chance to a candidate who has arrears in BCA final semester?
  17. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  18. Procedure for doing internship in Wipro?
23rd February 2015, 05:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?

It is nice to see that you have set a goal and want to work in order to achieve it. The on-campus selection procedure of Wipro is given below:-

- Written test comprising of general aptitude (Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning), verbal ability (English), C and DBMS.
- Technical interview wherein questions are basically asked from your domain, training and certifications, project and internships if undertaken, basic programming if you are not from CS/IT branch of engineering.
- HR interview where you will be asked common HR questions and reason of choosing Wipro. Mainly your communication skill and attitude will be checked in this round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?