13th June 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Whether my selection in Wipro WASE will be reject if wrote 40% in the form but got 39.6% in 10th?

Hello Friends,

I've given interview and have cleared selection process but I've applied to WASE program from Wipro . My 10th marks are 39.6 % but I wrote in form 40% and 12th 51.2% and currently i'm pursuing BCA and my average percentage is 70%. i'm confused yet! By hook and crook I've cleared that interview and got email from Wipro regarding that acknowledging me that I've cleared Wipro selection process at this stage will they reject me ?

14th May 2016, 04:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my selection in Wipro WASE will be reject if wrote 40% in the form but got 39.6% in 10th?

I am extremely sorry to state that your selection in Wipro Wase will be rejected and made null and void later during the document verification round. Before the joining, there is document verification round wherein the authenticity of the documents are checked. Since the eligibility is 40% and you have scored less than 40% so you will be rejected. Even a percentage of 39.9 % is not accepted by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?