8th July 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the basic requirement for applying bank job in Punjab?

What is the basic requirement for applying bank job in Punjab? Can someone please let me know the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for the job as well? Awaiting for a quick reply for the same. I need to start applying for the job and get it as well.

8th July 2015, 07:31 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic requirement for applying bank job in Punjab?

The basic requirement for applying bank job in Punjab as given below.

1. Eligibility Criteria :

* The candidate should have passed 10+2 with at least 50% aggregate (No minimum marks for SC/ST ) form any recognized university.

* The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 25 years.

2. Selection:

* The selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview.

3. Pay scale:

* Rs.7,200/- to Rs.19,300/-

4. Best name of bank in which you can apply for job.

* Bank of India
* South Indian Bank
* Andhra Bank
* Bank of Maharashtra
* City Union Bank

5. Procedure:

* You have to go to official website fill the online application

* Before fill the online application,You have scan your photograph and your signature length of photos and signatures are mentioned in notifications.

* After fill the application,You have to click on submit button and print out your application.
8th July 2015, 09:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Basic requirements one must need to meet for applying Bank Recruitments:

Educational Qualification:

>> The minimum basic educational qualification required to apply for Bank Recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university.

>> There is no certain minimum percentage is required to meet the eligibility criteria.

>> Candidates who are appearing their Final year are also eligible to apply for Bank Recruitments.

Age Criteria:

Minimum Age - 20 years

Maximum Age - 28 years

There is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

As you are willing to get job in Banks located in Punjab, you can appear in IBPS Regional Rural Bank Recruitment of which the registration process has been started already from today i.e., 8th July 2015. And the IBPS Clerical Cadre V notification will be released in the month of September/ October 2015. If you can clear Online Test and Interview successfully, then you may get bank job in Punjab.

Click here for IBPS RRB CWE IV Recruitment

Click here for IBPS Clerks CWE V Recruitment
9th July 2015, 12:57 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the basic requirement for applying bank job in Punjab? Can someone please let me know the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for the job as well? Awaiting for a quick reply for the same. I need to start applying for the job and get it as well.
The basic requirement to apply for a job in Bank is that:

# You should have a citizenship in India

# The age limit needed is 21-30 years in the case of general category candidates and there are relaxation for other category candidates as they 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The candidate who satisfies all these criteria is eligible for applying for the Bank PO exam conducted for the post of Probationary officer in the respected bank in which you are applying.

Candidates are selected through:
  1. Written Test
  2. Interview

Pattern for The Exam:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?