31st May 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for Data Entry jobs?

I completed my typing with lower and higher and in computer basics of ms- office this much is enough to perform in data entry but I got in typing first grade mark

13th July 2014, 01:41 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What are the requirements for Data Entry jobs?

First grade in Typing Lower and Higher is more than enough for getting a Data Entry job. Usually the basic requirement for the Data Entry will be lower typing and you already have higher so they will select without any question. It's good that you have some basic knowledge of MS Office which will not be a mandatory requirement for Data Entry jobs as only typing is the one which is needed for the candidate to be eligible.

Now all you need to do is to start applying for the job. CLICK HERE!! to know about the vacancies in Data Entry.

Do not take up Data Entry Jobs as your main full time job for a longer time because the pay which you will get will be very minimal and you will waste your whole time to move on further in your career life rather being only in the Data Entry work. You can take it up Data Entry job for some time being to move on or prepare for the better job. So, make sure you are working on that as well!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?