13th October 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

On what basis Cognizant select candidate for the next round after Online Aptitude Test?

Dear Friends,
I had completed my Cognizant Online Aptitude Test today. On what basics they will select the students for next round? Kindly let me know asap.

14th November 2015, 01:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis Cognizant select candidate for the next round after Online Aptitude Test?

The online aptitude test of Cognizant is conducted by Aspiring Minds(AMCAT). They will monitor all the results of the students and create a percentile which will be based on the relative performance of the students. They will share the same with the Cognizant HR department. The HR department will decide the cutoff percentile as per their requirement and convey the same with Aspiring Minds (AMCAT) who will prepare the shortlisted list of students for the next round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?