9th October 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria of the Inautix company which come for the on campus recruitment?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know Inautix company eligibility criteria for On Campus recruitment.
Please reply me. I need to know the information soon to apply for the recruitment. It will be helpful if you can let me know how to prepare for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

9th October 2016, 05:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of the Inautix company which come for the on campus recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to know Inautix company eligibility criteria for On Campus recruitment.
Please reply me. I need to know the information soon to apply for the recruitment. It will be helpful if you can let me know how to prepare for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
Eligibility criteria of Inautix company recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Inautix company is 60%.
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Inautix company recruitment.
9th October 2016, 08:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of the Inautix company which come for the on campus recruitment?

The eligibility criteria of Inautix company are given below.

- 70% throughout the career which means at least 70% in 10th, 12th/diploma and B.Tech/B.E
- There should not be any active/pending backlogs.
- You need to clear written test, Group Discussion, Technical interview and HR interview to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?