4th August 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for BE campus recruitment test? Am I eligible for any company with 65% marks in BE

what will be the criteria for BE campus recruitment of Nagpur university?
i got 71% in 10th,59.04% in 12th and 65.6% in BE... am I eligible for your company .???

17th March 2012, 07:55 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What is the criteria for BE campus recruitment test? Am I eligible for any company with 65% marks in BE

Hi

If you are interested in the campus recruitment you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria...
The eligibility can varied form one to another.So here i can give the general eligibility criteria...

Eligibility:

You must complete the graduation with 60% of marks from any recognized university.
You must have the 60% in 10th and 12th.
In worst case you have the 50% in 10th and 12th.
You must have the good programing skills.
And you should maintain the good communication skills.
You should speak the English fluently..
The candidate does not have any backlogs.
There is no gap between their education...

If you fulfill those conditions you can go for campus recruitment in any company....

Good luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?