13th February 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment in CTS company?

I have 68% in 10th.
I have 52% in 10+2 standard.
I have 58% in BCA.

I want to know about the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment in CTS company. Please help me with the required information.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Infosys and CTS off campus placement?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?
  4. Whether eligibility crtiera for on-campus placement is same in TCS and CTS or not? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  6. What are the questions asked in TCS?
  7. What is the criteria for BE campus recruitment test? Am I eligible for any company with 65% marks in BE
  8. What is the eligibility criteria asked for CTS campus placement?
  9. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  10. Passing engineering with grace marks in two semesters will create any problem in interview or placement?
  11. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  12. Does HCL accept students with backlogs in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  14. Eligibility criteria of Wipro Off-Campus recruitment 2015
  15. How much percentage is required in Diploma to take placement?
  16. How may I appear for campus interviews if I fail in the DOB criteria of the company?
  17. What are the ways to be followed to get a software job being an ECE student?
  18. Sample question papers and question pattern for preparation of CTS Off-campus recruitment exam?
13th February 2016, 11:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment in CTS company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 68% in 10th.
I have 58% in BCA.

I want to know about the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment in CTS company. Please help me with the required information.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for CTS recruitment is 60%. You should not have any pending backlogs. More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for CTS recruitment.
13th February 2016, 11:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The latest 2016 eligibility criteria for freshers in CTS company is as follows:

* Candidate must have passed either B.E/ B.Tech.

* Candidate must have secured above 60% in class 10 and 12 while the percentage required in graduation is above 70% in aggregate.

* Candidate should not have any active arrears at the time of placement.
14th February 2016, 10:34 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for off campus requirement in CTS Company.

Candidates should have passed Diploma or 11th ,12th with at least 60% and 70% is required for CTS careers 2016 batch.

Records in academic in all subjects will be considered.

For selection in CTS Company

the candidate should have passed Aptitude exams.

After aptitude exam a candidate should have appeared for technical interviews.

Then Candidate should have appeared for HR interview in which the candidate's attitude and communication skill can be checked.
14th February 2016, 12:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for CTS off-campus recruitment drive. This is because you do not satisfy the basic eligibility criteria of CTS which is - you should have 60% in the entire career, 10th, 10+2 and graduation course.

Since you have less than 60% in your 10+2 and BCA, so you are not eligible for CTS as a fresher.
14th February 2016, 11:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 68% in 10th.
I have 58% in BCA.

The marks eligibility is 70% for CTS from 10th, 12th and Engineering. The aspirant shouldn’t have any standing arrears. These are the main eligibility criteria for Off Campus recruitment in CTS. The job vacancies are available in the company website. The website link is http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?