8th September 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?

I am B.tech(CSE) graduate, passed out with 60%. After completion of B.tech worked as Asst.pf.Currently I am doing M.tech.After that want to work for software field.Is i am eligible working for software organization? Who can provide me the details on this?

8th September 2016, 08:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Software Jobs:

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in ECE/ CSE/ IT/ Electrical/ ETE from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have completed minimum 60% marks throughout the academics from a recognized university.
* In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks
* In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks
* In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 60% marks

>> You must have a good command over programming languages. As you are doing M.Tech now, you can appear in Software recruitment's with B.Tech qualification.
9th September 2016, 08:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.tech(CSE) graduate, passed out with 60%. After completion of B.tech worked as Asst.pf.Currently I am doing M.tech.After that want to work for software field.Is i am eligible working for software organization? Who can provide me the details on this?
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for Software Jobs.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?