26th October 2011, 12:11 AM
abhisekhranjan

Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?

hi
i am abhisekh ranjan
i have completed bsc(math) and 3 year diploma in software engg from niit
i want to know i am able to get a job in mnc like tcs hcl wipro microsoft infosys
regards
abhisekh ranjan

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  2. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE programme after completing BSc IT and diploma in Higher Software Engineering via NIIT? Details about the job which I can get?
  3. Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  5. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  8. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
  9. Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?
  10. Where can I get the aptitude questions for this years passout students? I want a job in MNC's like Infosys, CTS, TCS, WIPRO
  11. Placement papers of top MNC companies like TCS,CTS,HCl,WIPRO and Infosys?
  12. How to get Software Developer job after BCA degree completion?
  13. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  14. Can I get job in MNC like TCS and Wipro if finished B.E. with 2 arrears?
  15. Qualification required for B.Ed entrance exam? Percentage required?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  17. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  18. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
27th October 2011, 09:06 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?

TCS, WIPRO etc MNCs recruit science graduates also. so you will be eligible for these companies. HCL also sometime recruit science graduate.

but i will suggest you if you want to increase job opportunity and scope try to go for higher study. go for master degree or any professional course like engineering or MCA etc. you have done 3years diploma course in software engineering from NIIT. it will be very much valuable to you at the time of selection in the companies. you will get job in software engineering department.

but if you do MCA or engineering then your opportunity will be more. now if you want to do job then obviously you may try. to apply for TCS visit the website http://www.careers.tcs.com from this you may register yourself for TCS recruitment. you may also register for the other companies going to their official career page. when there will be any suitable position for you they will inform you through mail about the recruitment.

best of luck.
27th October 2011, 10:02 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?

Hi Dear
After complete your B.SC then you complete your Diploma in software field
that's very much interested,
sure you get a job in good Software company but for this you go and make your chance
because now a days more B.TECH students are there they are well technical knowledge
So for your chance you get accordingly.

but never upset for that try Better .............

Always try to good knowledge in programming skill that will help you in future for getting job,because always software industry company wanted to a good technical knowledge student so they will have good response.

Best of Luck...............
4th January 2012, 10:14 PM
senthilkumarvm

yes, you have better chance to join and develop application

if you have atleast 60% of mark 10th onwards then no problem to get a job
3rd February 2012, 04:50 PM
sathishbsc2

hi
i am karthick
i have completed bsc(cs)
i want to know i am able to get a job in mnc like tcs hcl wipro microsoft infosys
regards
karthick
11th February 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

im a bsc graduate n ive near abt 1 year of work experiance in niit
23rd March 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Resume; i am able to get a job in mnc like tcs ,wipro, infosys /after complete in my BE degree in computer software because i am very confident and aligible to this job but i am fresher
30th March 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hii
m meenakshi i just want to know that m i eligible to get a job in companies like hcl,wipro,tcs nd MS although my aggrigate percentile after 10th in more then 65 till yet(now m final yr b-tech student) but the only thing that make me worried is that m persuing my b-tech through correspondence ....plz anyone know any thing related to this then plz let me know
30th March 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm Jayadurga.now i'm doing final year BSc-IT with 72%,12 th with 64%,10th with 75%.now i get a IT job in tcs, wipro, infosys.
30th July 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Pardeep kumar,
and I have done three years diploma in computer science and Engg,
And have 1year experience as a CSE
please let me know how can I apply for Infosys for a job,
21st May 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is dev i completed my secondary education in commerce and then completed my graduation in BA then i join in niit for completing my software engineer gniit course for 3 year, now am getting nervous does i will get job placement by my education or i do master degree pls suggest me wat to do .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?