1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Software Engineering at NIIT? Fees and eligibility criteria for it?

I want to study Diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT. Please tell me procedure to get admission in NIIT? Fees and eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. NIIT Kerala provide Diploma in Computer Science course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  2. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  4. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  5. Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?
  6. Admission in JNU after 3 Year Diploma in Software Engineering?
  7. Eligibility to attend NIIT Technologies Software Engineer interview? -- [New]
  8. List of top colleges abroad to study Genetic engineering? Procedure of admission, eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  10. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  11. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Chances to get admission in Diploma Engineering course at DY Patil Polytechnic College, Pune if completed 10th two years ago? Eligibility criteria and fees required for it?
  13. Can I apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering in NIIT? Does NIIT approved by AICTE?
  14. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE programme after completing BSc IT and diploma in Higher Software Engineering via NIIT? Details about the job which I can get? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  16. Admission procedure, eligibility and fees for Shri Bhautik Prasutitantra Diploma at Pune university?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Punjab Engineering College? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in NIIT or ISM after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
3rd September 2017, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Software Engineering at NIIT? Fees and eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT. Please tell me procedure to get admission in NIIT? Fees and eligibility criteria for it?

Candidates after completion of 10+2 or equivalent examinations can apply for the Diploma in Software Engineering (.NET Specialization) at NIIT. Interested candidates can contact the NIIT center near their place for the admission. NIIT is one of the leading computer training institutions in India. Candidates have to appear for the English test conducted by the NIIT for taking admission. Fees for the Diploma in Software Engineering at NIIT is around Rs 49,500. Candidates have to check for the exact fees amount at NIIT. The NIIT website link is given Click Here
4th September 2017, 03:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Software Engineering at NIIT? Fees and eligibility criteria for it?

In order to pursue the above mentioned Diploma course, you must have to complete your class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Diploma course in Software Engineering from NIIT.
Candidates must contact to the NIIT center for admission or they can follow the instructions in the official website of NIIT. Candidates must have to qualify in the admission cum entrance test in order to be get admission under the said Diploma course.
NIIT charge around Rs. 50,000/- for the Diploma course in Software Engineering.
For more details, just visit to the official website of the NIIT.
http://www.niit.com/india/training
7th May 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th standard pass with 45 % and B.com 2nd semester student. Am i elegible for NIIT in Software engineering Diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?