29th October 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Details to study Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering with Java Specialization from NIIT? Opportunities available after it?

Sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering with Java Specialization from NIIT. Give me details about the course and opportunities after it?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after BCA for a better career option? Can I take teaching as a career after my BCA?
  2. Mechanical engineer can join Diploma in Java Programming course at NIIT?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in JAVA Technology in NIIT for B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?
  4. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  5. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security? Opportunities available after it? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and HR(Dual Specialization)? What should I do for it?
  7. Should I go for regular MCA after doing BCA from IP university or a job?
  8. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  9. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
  10. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE programme after completing BSc IT and diploma in Higher Software Engineering via NIIT? Details about the job which I can get?
  11. Job opportunities after JAVA course from NIIT after completing B.Tech with 59.63%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Software Engineering at NIIT? Fees and eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Can I apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering in NIIT? Does NIIT approved by AICTE?
  15. Suitable short course after B.Sc IT to get a job?
  16. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  17. What would I do after B.Tech in ECE and diploma in Java technologies through NIIT?
  18. Is it possible to get a job in government sector after completing GNIIT?
31st October 2017, 04:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to study Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering with Java Specialization from NIIT? Opportunities available after it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering with Java Specialization from NIIT. Give me details about the course and opportunities after it?

Eligibility to join the Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering (Java Specialization) is a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (also scored over 50% marks in 12th standard). Students should be able to interact in English in a classroom environment and comfortable working in windows environment. Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering (Java Specialization) course is useful for the students in depth skills to develop web applications on Java EE platform and mobile applications. Candidates after completion of the course can become a Web Application Developer or Enterprise Application Developer. Candidates can find the details in the NIIT website link Click Here
31st October 2017, 05:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to study Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering with Java Specialization from NIIT? Opportunities available after it?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering:

Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering course is a PG Diploma certification course and the duration of this course lasts for about 1 year. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is,

>> Bachelor's Degree or Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 45% marks in order to be eligible.

>> After successful completion of doing this course, you may find job opportunities in Top MNC companies, Small Scale IT Industries and other government organizations.
1st November 2017, 02:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there will be numerous job opportunities for candidates who have completed their Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering course with JAVA specialization from NIIT.

Candidates who have completed their certification courses from NIIT's are highly preferable. You will be preferred much after getting certification of this course besides after completion of the software engineering course.

The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks in order to be eligible.

As you will be getting programming skills in JAVE EE and JAVA as well as Software Engineering skills you will be getting good number of job opportunities in Multi National Companies and in IT sector companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?