3rd March 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Hexaware Technologies for MCA postgraduate? When the interview will be held in Punjab?

Hello guys, I have completed MCA with 9.6 CGPA from Punjab University in Punjab. I would like to join Hexaware Technologies. I want to know if there is any recruitment for me or not? If yes, then tell me the date of interview and also let me know the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Wipro Technologies for MCA postgraduate? When the interview will be held in Punjab?
  2. Should I join Hexaware Technologies after selection having interview in HCL?
  3. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?
  4. Skills required to become a Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies?
  5. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Java Developer interview for BTech graduate? -- [New]
  6. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Full Stack Developer interview?
  8. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  9. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Selection procedure of Hexaware Technologies Java Developer interview?
  11. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  12. How many vacancies are available for Java Developer post in Hexaware Technologies?
  13. Salary package of Java Developer in Hexaware Technologies?
  14. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Full Stack Developer interview?
  15. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  16. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  17. Eligibility to attend Qualcomm Technologies Systems Engineer interview for Computer Science postgraduate?
  18. Which is better to join if selected in both Hexaware Technologies and Aricent?
8th April 2023, 06:32 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Eligibility to join Hexaware Technologies for MCA postgraduate? When the interview will be held in Punjab?

As an MCA postgraduate, you may be eligible for various positions in Hexaware Technologies, depending on your skills and experience.
Some of the positions that may be suitable for MCA postgraduates in Hexaware Technologies include:

• Software Engineer
  • Java Developer
  • .NET Developer
  • Database Administrator
  • Quality Assurance Engineer
  • Business Analyst
The eligibility criteria for these positions may vary depending on the specific job requirements and the company's policies. However, in general, the eligibility criteria for software development roles in Hexaware Technologies may include:

• Having a relevant degree in Computer Science or a related field.
  • Having a good understanding of programming languages such as Java, .NET, or others.
  • Possessing strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
  • Being able to work effectively in a team environment.
  • Having good communication skills.
To find out about Hexaware Technologies' recruitment and interview schedules in Punjab, you can check their official website or social media pages for updates.
15th May 2023, 03:50 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Eligibility to join Hexaware Technologies for MCA postgraduate? When the interview will be held in Punjab?

you will need to refer to the specific job requirements and qualifications outlined in their job postings.
1.Software Development
2. Testing
3. System Analyst
For Vacancies : https://jobs.hexaware.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?