8th December 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any job after passing MSc Geography from Kurukshetra University

I have passed Msc Geography from Kurukshetra University in 2005. i have to much interest in this Geographer area. so sir please provide me any job in this particular areas.

Regards

Chander Shekhar
Mob. 09418484087
Paonta Sahib
Himachal Pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography? -- [New]
  2. How should I pursue PG in Geography through regular or distance learning from Kurukshetra University?
  3. How to do MSc from Kurukshetra University after doing BSc with 67%?
  4. How to do MSc in geography from KUK Kurukshetra? I have done diploma in educatin from MDU Rohtak
  5. Date of availability of forms of MSc of Kurukshetra University? What is the process of doing MSc from KU Campus?
  6. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  7. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.d from any government university after finishing MSc in Geography
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Geography in distance from Burdwan after passing M.A Geography?
  10. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  11. Which the best course after Hons graduation in Geography
  12. How to get a job in the field of geography?
  13. Validity of the course of MSc Geography?
  14. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  15. Can I apply for NET exam in PG degree Geography after passing BSc Mathematics and MSc geography
  16. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  17. Can I do M.Sc in Geography having completed Graduation in Arts stream with Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When will I get calutta university forms for MSc in Geography and how?
8th December 2012, 06:50 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get any job after passing MSc Geography from Kurukshetra University

Hi Guest,

Kurukshetra University is established in 1957 and one of the good colleges in India.

The degree earned from this college will be eligible for almost all kinds of jobs in India.

As you have done M.Sc Geography from this university you will be eligible to apply for the jobs and if you have good percentage and good skills in you, then you can earn a good job for sure in short span of time.

Thank you,

All the best.
10th December 2012, 08:31 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any job after passing MSc Geography from Kurukshetra University

Why don't you apply for teaching job? By teaching job I mean college lecturer. You have completed post graduation, it is quite possible for you to become college lecturer. I believe you should apply for the National Eligibility Test (NET) entrance exam for college lectureship. Alternatively you can also apply for SET.

You have completed Master of Science degree in Geography. The Geography subject is also listed as one of the subjects for NET Exam. If you managed to clear the NET entrance exam, you will have hired as a college lecturer for the Geography subject.

The National Eligibility Test is conducted by University Grants Commission on basis of which lecturers are selected for central government colleges. On the other hand SET which stands for State Eligibility Test, is conducted by each state tor recruit lecturers.

The criteria for both exams is the same therefore you can apply for either one. Below is the criteria.

Eligibility

1. You should be Indian national to apply.

2. A post graduation degree from a UGC recognized university.

3. Minimum of 55 percent marks in post graduation.

4. SC/ST candidates need 50 percent marks

5. Final year students can also apply.

6. Your NET subject would be Geography.

7. There is no restriction on number of attempts.

Age Limit

1. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

2. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

3. SC/ST are given 5 years relaxation.

4. There is no upper age limit for college lectureship.
24th April 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after msc geography ...... Rather than teaching .....
1st December 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir mene bsc c.v.raman university se kiya hai aur ab mene shridhar university,rajastan me ma geography ko admition lia hai.kya muje acche colleg me teaching job mil sakati hai kya?
9th May 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Sc(mathematics,electronics,computer scince).how can i do M.Sc geography in distance
22nd June 2015, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Can I get any job after passing MSc Geography from Rani channamma University

I have passed Msc Geography from Rani channamma University in 2015. i have to much interest in this Geographer area. so sir please provide me any job in this particular areas.

Regards

Chander Shekhar
Mob. 09418484087
Paonta Sahib
Himachal Pradesh[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?