25th August 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in Cognizant BPS? Salary for this post?

Hello Sir,
I have an Interview of Cognizant BPS. Can you please tell me what job they will going to give to the selected candidates? What kind of job it is? What salary they will give?

Related Questions:
  1. Typing Test is there in Cognizant Technology Solutions BPS Off-Campus Interview?
  2. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  3. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?
  4. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Kind of jobs provided to B.Sc freshers? Initial salary offered?
  6. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  7. Is M.Tech from VIT for Cognizant Employees Programme AICTE recognized?
  8. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  9. What kind of job in offered in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate? Salary offered by Mahindra Satyam?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of Cognizant?
  11. What kind of placements are offered in Vita Mumbai? How much is the average salary package?
  12. Expected salary after 2 years of experience in TCS and Cognizant?
  13. Salesforce development or Cognizant offer?
  14. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  15. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  16. What kind of job can I get after passing 12th commerce? What is the salary in articleship?
  17. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD?
  18. After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?
22nd October 2017, 09:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in Cognizant BPS? Salary for this post?

You will get more information about the job through the job description, from where you applied for the job. Cognizant mostly offer BPO sector jobs to candidates.

It will be mostly a service based job for any company located outside India. Most of the jobs are related customer service or technical support kind of jobs. Salary will be according to your experience.
13th March 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in Cognizant BPS? Salary for this post?

Hello Sir, I am Sanober Shaikh. I want a job in accounts field as an accountant as I am a fresher. So do you have any vacancy? And is there pickup and drop facility. And I can prefer only day shift I cant be able to do night shift.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?