20th June 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in Nitor Infotech to B.E. Electrical graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that what kind of job will be offered in Nitor Infotech for B.E. Electrical passout? Please let me know about the job available there. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does Nitor Infotech offer job under service agreement?
  2. How many rounds are available in Nitor Infotech Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  3. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech for Electrical Engineer?
  4. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?
  5. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  6. Eligibility to attend Nitor Infotech Referral Drive?
  7. What kind of job L&T infotech will provide for MSc CS candidates?
  8. How may I do MS in US after doing job for 1 year? How can I get a job in Infotech? I've completed B.Tech(EEE) in JNTUH
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 50,000 for Job Oriented Training course offered by QA Infotech, Noida?
  10. What kind of job in offered in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate? Salary offered by Mahindra Satyam?
  11. Eligibility to apply for job in L&T Infotech for B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  12. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  13. What kind of job is offered in School Service Commission to Economics graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  14. What kind of job is offered in CTS for B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  15. What kind of jobs are offered to Chemical Engineers in abroad?
  16. Possibility to get job in L&T Infotech if secured 55% in 12th standard?
  17. What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
22nd June 2016, 10:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in Nitor Infotech to B.E. Electrical graduate?

As you are from B.E background, you are eligible to get job for the post of Software Engineer or Engineer Trainee. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university in any stream.

>> Since you are from B.E (Electrical) background, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics.

>> There must not be any gaps in Education

>> Candidates who have undergone training's and certification courses in .Net, Java, MSBI, Sharepoint, QA will be preferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?