23rd July 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in School Service Commission to Economics graduate? Eligibility to apply?

Hello everyone,
I am an Economics Honours graduate. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility to appear for School Service Commission exam and what kind of job will be get if I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of recruitment is available in School Service Commission for B.A. graduate? When the notification will be release?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47% -- [Most Discussed]
  3. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  4. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  5. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  6. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?
  7. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission?
  8. Procedure and qualification required to apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam? -- [New]
  9. What kind of preparation is required for School Service Commission in Geography Honors for Graduate 2nd year?
  10. Minimum age criteria of WB School Service commission
  11. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  12. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  13. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  14. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  15. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam being a 33 years old Physics graduate?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Municipal Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) graduate?
  17. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  18. What kind of posts are available in KPSC for B.A.(Economics) graduate? Eligibility to apply?
1st August 2015, 01:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in School Service Commission to Economics graduate? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am an Economics Honours graduate. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility to appear for School Service Commission exam and what kind of job will be get if I apply?
You can get a job as a Assistant School Teacher through TET exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal TET exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?