18th January 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are offered to Chemical Engineers in abroad?

I am doing trainee chemical engineer job in india. But i want to go to abroad and do job there. So i want to know what kind of jobs are offered to canddiates like me in abroad?

Send me all information to mail [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  2. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  3. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  4. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  5. What are the jobs for fresh chemical engineers available in private chemical companies?
  6. After Microbiology Honors what kind of jobs are offered?
  7. What kind of jobs are available for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate in Abroad?
  8. Jobs opportunities in USA for B.Tech Civil Engineers from India?
  9. What can I do after completing MSc In applied Maths? What kind of jobs are offered for me?
  10. For what kind of government jobs are B.Tech IT engineers eligible? What is the procedure?
  11. How much package is offered to B.Tech engineers in Agriculture Engineering?
  12. List of available government jobs for chemical engineers? How to prepare for them?
  13. Career options after completing mechanical engineering?
  14. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
  15. Difference between Petrochemical engineer and Petrolium engineering?
  16. What kind of jobs will be available for EEE engineers in core companies
  17. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I work as a microbiologist in pharmaceutical company after MSc Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?