24th March 2022, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Airline sector after 12th PCB?

I am 12th pass student, living in raigarh(chattisgarh)and i want to make career in airline field for official job.my sub is PCB. What kind of opportunity can i get for official job in airline. And how can i apply for the same purpose.

27th March 2022, 04:42 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Airline sector after 12th PCB?

What kind of jobs are available in Airline sector after 12th PCB?

Students who are interested in making a career in aircraft maintenance, air traffic control, design and operation of aircraft, airport and airline management, Line Technician, Diver Dispatch/Load Planner, and flight attendants fields can pursue the course of BSc in Aviation after completing his/ her 12th with PCM.
27th March 2022, 12:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The jobs are available in Airline Sector after 12th PCB is:-

*Supervisor

*Store Keeper

*Airport Ground Staff

*Tag Boy

*Trolley Boy

*Traffic Warden etc....
29th March 2022, 11:56 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Candidates can apply for various job vacancies available in Airport Ground Operations after completion of the 12th with PCB. They can apply for Airport Ground Staff, Store Keeper, Supervisor, Loader, Utility Hands, Tag Boy, Trolley Boy, Cleaner, Cargo Supervisor, Ticketing, Traffic Warden, JVK Supervisor, GVK Driver, PHS etc. Upper age limit for the above job is 29 years and qualification required is 12th pass. Those candidates with one year experience can also apply for the above mentioned posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?