24th December 2015, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs i can get under private sector after PG course in Nautical Science?

I have just completed my post graduation in Nautical science. Now i want to know what kind of jobs i can get under private sector?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Nautical Science under private sector with defect in eye sight?
  2. What kind of private sector jobs i can look after MA in Tourism?
  3. What kind of job will I be able to get in private sector?
  4. Job in private sector after completing Nautical science?
  5. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  6. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  7. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  8. What kind of jobs are available in Private Sector for B.A.(English) graduate of IGNOU?
  9. What kind of jobs are available in IT Sector for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  10. What kind of private sector jobs i can get being a Geo-Informatics passout?
  11. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  12. What is the scope in private or government sector? I am a BSc agriculture graduate
  13. What kind of jobs should I look out for after doing my graduation in B.V.S.C and AH?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best option between government job and private job?
  16. Is it a good choice to pursue B.Sc(Nautical science) from a Private college approved by DGS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get a job without college leaving certificate?
  18. Which jobs can i look for after passing Diploma in Nautical Science?
29th December 2015, 11:11 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs i can get under private sector after PG course in Nautical Science?

Since you did your post graduation in Nautical science so, the kind of job you must search or apply for must be related to your degree program that you have finished. So, following are the job domain you can apply irrespective of the post:

1. Coast Guard.
2. Technical Engineer.
3. Assistant Engineer.

** So, as of now these are the domain you can look up for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?