26th August 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are there for B.Com students?

Type of job for b.com completed students the student can get a govt job or job in pvt premises such as account?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  2. After doing BSc Chemistry Hons what kind of jobs are available? Industries which place the students? How much is the approximate salary?
  3. For what kind of government jobs are B.Tech EEE students eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Career scope for students who have done BSc Honors in Chemistry? What kind of jobs are there? How much is the salary?
  5. What are the best jobs available for BAF students? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  6. Which are the best Branch for BE students in MBA?
  7. Scope of law and what kind of jobs are available after completing law?
  8. What kind of jobs are available for BCA students to get into Railways?
  9. What kind of Jobs I get after the completion of OTA course? How to apply for OTA course? Institutes offering this course?
  10. Best jobs are available in railways? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  11. What kind of job will be available for Pakistani Students?
  12. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with 70%? Jobs being offered for BIPC students?
  13. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  14. Is CS good for B.Com students?
  15. What kind of jobs are there for B.Com students? -- [New]
  16. What kind of jobs are offered for M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology students?
  17. Which is the best university M.E/M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  18. What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?
12th September 2014, 02:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are there for B.Com students?

A student of B.Com can go to any field as both fields i.e. private as well as government sectors provides job vacancies for B.com graduates.
The graduate in commerce can job in the private department as Accounts Assistant, Account Officer, Computer data feeder etc.
A B.com graduate can also become Personal Assistant in High court, Allahabad. A B.com graduate from science can also become an Assistant professor in many colleges of U.P.

You can directly get job after completion of your BCom course.However higher studies will ensure better job opportunities for you.
Due to the Specialization of commerce students in accounting and statistical calculations they are greatly demanded in:

-Banking Sectors
-Trade Centers
-Forex Management
-Stock Exchange Houses
-Marketing Management
-Finance Department
-Law Section

With your qualification after completion of your graduation, you can afford a job now or else you after pursuing some higher graduation courses like:-
-Bachelor in Computer Application
-Master in Computer Application
-Chartered Accountancy
-Bachelor in Business Administration
-Master in Business Administration,

You can apply for many jobs which include following categories:
-Finance Accountant
-Chartered Financial Analyst
-Chartered Accountant
-Bank Clerks
-Bank Probationary
-Company Secretary
-Tax Management officer
-Stock Market Services

If you want you can join defence services or CRPF by applying for its entrance examination called
-UES Scheme
-Combined Defence Services
-MPSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?