3rd June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with 70%? Jobs being offered for BIPC students?

i have completed my 12th with70% . ihave much intrest in joining indian army. what kind of jobs are offering for bipc students in indian army please tell about jobs offering for bpic stidents. please give information about it sir . iam eagerly waiting for answer for my question
thanking you sir. your's sincerly
kishore

6th June 2012, 06:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with 70%? Jobs being offered for BIPC students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 12th with70% . ihave much intrest in joining indian army. what kind of jobs are offering for bipc students in indian army please tell about jobs offering for bpic stidents. please give information about it sir . iam eagerly waiting for answer for my question
kishore
Candidates who have qualified higher secondary examination with the subject combination of Biology, Physics and Chemistry may join as an Soldier Nursing Assistant under the Army Medical Corps.

To be eligible, one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
  • Must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination.
  • Must have scored atleast 40% in each of the following subjects:
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
English
  • Must have attained the age of 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age.

Apart from joining as an Soldier Nursing Assistant under the Army Medical Corps, +2 qualified candidate may also write NDA Exam for the army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. However, there will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The minimum eligible age to apply for NDA Exam is 16 1/2 years and the maximum age limit is 19 years.

For more information regarding career in Indian Army, refer to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
27th February 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with 70%? Jobs being offered for BIPC students?

Sir i will complete my graduation till now nd i have got 78.6% marks in class 12th with medical stream.m i applicable for indian army my name is Radhika kumari D/o sh. R.K.VISIST From jammu (samba,ramgarh w.no.09
30th June 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

For joining indian army, is it necessary to study maths? m a student of bi.pc and i want to become a military officer ., so, can i join military without maths? if yes which sort of exams should i look into ? please reply soon , your's sincearly laxman.!!
30th December 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed 12th with Bi.P.C.Can I join in indian army, if yes please give me the details of it.
your sincearly,
Mohammad Mubeen Khan.
30th January 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

which test are compulsory in indian army after graduation with zoology botany and chemistry.... pls give me some suggestion...
31st January 2014, 03:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
9th April 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

is there any proffession other than soldier nursing assistants under the army medical corps for students who have completed 10 2/12th class,Bi.P.C?
7th January 2015, 02:04 PM
Goturu Sreekanth

Wink Re: How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with 70%? Jobs being offered for BIPC students?

G.sreekanth
25th August 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Annam Aneeshwar reddy I have completed my 12th class with 67 percentage so I want to join in Indian army
20th December 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I am 16 and half year i am an Bipc student and my inter 1st year percent is 92% and now iam in 12th after completing my 12th i want 2 join in indian army so please tell about the jobs n further . And please give reply sir
11th May 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed the intermediate with bi.p.c group in a.p I want to join the army,navy,airforce not the nursing under corps.I want the officers job.if I am eligible please send me a mail about this.my email I'd is [email protected]
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
V.Nikhil Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?