7th October 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Technical questions are asked in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Aptitude Test?

Hi guys,
I have an interview in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited next week. Can anyone tell me what Technical questions will they ask in Aptitude Test?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  2. What kind of Technical questions are asked in HCL Technologies Online Aptitude Test?
  3. Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?
  4. Sasken Communication Technologies Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Eligibility to apply in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Interview for B.E. freshers? -- [New]
  6. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  7. Download latest placement papers for preparation of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus written exam?
  8. Download last 5 years question papers of ITC Limited Aptitude and Reasoning Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of Cognizant?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  11. What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of technical questions are asked in HPCL recruitment test of Electronics and Communication branch? Any specific books to be referred?
  13. What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  15. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  17. Tips to crack interview conducted by CTS?
  18. Accenture pattern and selection process details
23rd October 2015, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Technical questions are asked in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys,
I have an interview in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited next week. Can anyone tell me what Technical questions will they ask in Aptitude Test?
Technical questions for Sasken :-

1. What is your strongest programming language (Java, ASP, C, C++, VB, HTML, C#, etc.)?

2.Differences between C and Java?

3.In header files whether functions are declared or defined?

4.What are the different storage classes in C ?

5.What does static variable mean?

6.How do you print an address ?

7.What are macros? what are its advantages and disadvantages?

8. Difference between pass by reference and pass by value?

9. What is an object?

10.What is a class?

11.What is the difference between class and structure?

12. What is ponter?

13.What is the difference between null and void pointer?

14.what is function overloading

15.What is function overloading and operator overloading?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?