7th October 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?

Respected Sir,
I want to attend Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer position. Can you tell me what are the questions they will ask in HR round? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect promotion if got selected as an Associate Product Developer in Mubble Networks?
  2. What kind of posts are available in Mubble Networks for IT graduates? When its Off-Campus Drive will held in Bangalore? -- [New]
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of MphasiS BFL Ltd. Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support Associate post?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  8. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  11. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  14. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  18. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
29th January 2016, 08:11 PM
january2016

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?

If you have applied for the Mubble Networks and you have been qualified in all the interview rounds and the last round is the HR round then first of all let me applaud for you that you are 99% placed in Mubble Networks now you have to play with mind in the HR round and nothing more.
You don't have to be technical in the HR round rather you have to be logical as well as smart in this round then only you will qualify the round.
Hope you are getting what i am saying

So, be smart, be attentive and good dressed. practice little bit on your communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?