15th July 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Written Test of Amdocs Gurgaon Software Engineering Associate interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Amdocs Gurgaon for the post of Software Engineering Associate. I would like to know what questions they will ask me in Written Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

18th July 2019, 02:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Written Test of Amdocs Gurgaon Software Engineering Associate interview?

Some Questions which are asked in Written Test of Amdocs Gurgaon Software Engineering Associate post are given below :-

1)Difference between JSON, CSV and XML?

2)What is a private constructor?

3)About different HTTP methods?

4)Asked me to write a GET and POST request in any language or framework?

5)Design an API to which returns the current Petrol and Diesel price?

6)What are the different types of JOINS in DBMS?

7)Write a SQL query to find the second maximum element from a table?

8)Write and explain any sorting algorithm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?