21st July 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get the new pattern of TCS campus placement and when they are coming to trichy for campus interview?

PLZ,send the new TCS company placement paper pattern
and when they coming to TRICHY for campus interview? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Thanks!

31st July 2016, 05:40 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Where can I get the new pattern of TCS campus placement and when they are coming to trichy for campus interview?

Please find herewith attached your TCS placement paper pattern, which is almost latest.
In this document you will come across the experience of the candidate who gave his/her TCS exam and felt the new pattern of the TCS exam and hence shared the new patter to all so that any one who is aspiring for the TCS may get the exposure for the latest TCS pattern which is asked in recruitment examination.

TCS recruitment drive is going to e conducted in TRICHY in at the end of the September 2016. So, be prepared for the TCS campus drive.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS.pdf(75.4 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?