27th February 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of test I have to clear to get a job of scientist in NASA after 12th standard?

I want to know about test to get a job are there opportunities for job in India. What kind of test I have to clear to get a job of scientist in NASA after 12th standard? Just let me know all the possibilities for me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become a Space Scientist and secure a job in NASA after 12th?
  2. How to become a scientist if I am a BSc student of Physics? How to do a job in NASA as a scientist
  3. How to do a job in NASA as a scientist if I am a BSc student in Physics
  4. How to become a scientist in NASA? I am a 9th standard student
  5. What subject should I take in 11th standard if I want to be a scientist in NASA or ISRO
  6. What are the courses I need to study after 12th to become a scientist in NASA?
  7. How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?
  8. What to do after B.Sc to become a Scientist in NASA and Astronaut?
  9. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Sc course?
  10. What to do after 10th standard to become a NASA Scientist?
  11. How to become a scientist in NASA after studying earth and space science in India? Do I have to pass any test to be a scientist in NASA?
  12. How to get Earth and Planets scientists Job in NASA? Qualifications needed to enter NASA? Best institutes of NASA in India and how to get admission?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for applying job in NASA as scientist?
  14. How can I become a scientist at NASA after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and maths
  15. How to become a scientist in ISRO or NASA? I am studying in 12th
  16. Admission in ISRO or NASA after 12th standard? Procedure to follow after degree to join ISRO or NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to become an Aeronautical Scientist in NASA
  18. How Can a Scientist Join NASA as an Astronaut?
28th February 2016, 11:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of test I have to clear to get a job of scientist in NASA after 12th standard?

There is no direct entrance exam through which you can get employment opportunity in NASA. You can get employment opportunity in NASA in the following ways.

1. Do some exceptional research work which is acknowledged world wide and NASA will provide you option of further research in its centre.

2. Appear in JEE and score well. Get admission in IIST. After successful completion of engineering course in IIST, ISRO will directly incorporate you. After few years of good service in ISRO and good research work, you can get an opportunity in NASA.
28th February 2016, 10:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of test I have to clear to get a job of scientist in NASA after 12th standard?

:: You are not eligible for any job in NASA just after completion of your 12th standard.
:: There are no entrance exam in which you can appear for getting a job in NASA.
:: Minimum qualification required for joining NASA is graduation.
:: For applying the job of scientist you must have to complete your doctorate first from any recognized institute/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?