14th May 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to join if selected in both Infosys and Aricent?

Hello,
I got placed in Infosys and Aricent. But now I am totally confused about which one is best to join? I have heard that Infosys training is very tough and salary given by Aricent is better than Infosys during training. But regarding reputation Infosys is far better as concerning career growth aspect. So what should I do?

15th May 2015, 01:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to join if selected in both Infosys and Aricent?

Yes, it is true that Infosys training is tough and Aricent provides a higher salary during training. But the reputation and revenue of Infosys is far better than Aricwnt. Moreover, it will not be affected so much due to recession as compared to Aricent. There are enough growth opportunities and onsite opportunities in Infosys after few years of service. The learning opportunities in Infosys is much more than in Aricent. However, the work pressure in Aricent is lesser than in Infosys. So you need to decide as per your interest keeping in mind the above criteria. Both are good companies and now it is up to you as to which factor among the ones mentioned above is important for you and then decide.
28th February 2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to join if selected in both Infosys and Aricent?

sir, I am a BCA graduate. I got placement at both TCS as well as Infosys. can you please suggest me that that which company is better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?