23rd December 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What kind of work will be allotted to me being an Electrical Engineer and selected in Capgemini?

Hi,
Last month I have got placed in Capgemini. I want to know that what work I can get in Capgemini? I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. So, please tell me about the work which I can get in Capgemini?

3rd January 2016, 08:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of work will be allotted to me being an Electrical Engineer and selected in Capgemini?

It is nice to know that you got placement in Capgemini. Although you are from Electrical background, you will have to work in the field of Information Technology. You will be trained in one technology and you will put in the project involving that technology. You might be a developer, tester or production support. So you can get the details of your post and work once you join Capgemini and then join project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?