15th February 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course?

Sir/Mam,

How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course? I just need to know the information on to start applying for the job? So, can you please help me to find the details as soon as possible for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  2. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  5. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  6. Can I get a job in core company of electronics and communication after scoring 52.03%?
  7. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  8. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  9. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  10. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  11. How to do a job in core industries? I have completed B.Tech in the stream of electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  13. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  15. Career options in core electronics? I have finished my graduation in electronics and communication
  16. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  17. What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose?
  18. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
15th February 2016, 11:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course?

You can get core Electronics job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication in the following ways.

1. Through On-campus placement drives - Various core electronics companies visit different colleges across India to recruit candidates.

2. Through GATE - Many PSUs recruit candidates on the basis of GATE score.

3. Through Off-campus recruitment drives

4. Through referral of employees in various electronics companies and job portals.
15th February 2016, 11:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course?

In the current market there is too much competition. So you must have good theoretical as well as practical knowledge for getting job in any good company. First of all you have to search for any vacancy in your core companies like TCS, WIPRO and Infotech. If there is any vacancy then apply online for the job. Then you have to appear in the written exam conducted by the company. Once you qualify the written exam then you have to face group discussion round. After that you have to face technical interview. At last you have to face personnel interview and after that you will get the offer latter from the company.
16th February 2016, 12:27 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get any job in core companies then you will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and secure top rank in your concerned stream then only you can get job in top core companies like BHEL, ECIL, ISRO, DRDO, IOCL etc. All core companies now recruit candidates on the basis of GATE scorecard.

Some other core companies conduct their own entrance examination like:

1. Steel Authority of India Entrance.

2. BSNL JTO examination.

3. Airport Authority of Indian examination.

You will have to crack entrance exam at any cost to get any core job in this field.
16th February 2016, 12:59 AM
iphone5s

You must try in core company to get core job. Some of the core electrical company are mentioned below:

1. BHEL.
2. Anchor.
3. havels.

** These are the world class core electrical company, where you can grow as well as
learn about new electrical technology just like IT Sector.

Package are also good in these company.
17th February 2016, 12:19 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course? I just need to know the information on to start applying for the job? So, can you please help me to find the details as soon as possible for the same?
The aspirant can work in core electronics organizations like,
For a job in PSU companies one has to apply and appear for the examination conducted by them or if you clear GATE then you will be preferred by the companies. So try and clear GATE first there are many PSUs recruit the candidates on the basis of GATE. Improve your skill set to suit the company. Prepare mock tests before going for an interview. Check the details in the website of the organizations for job vacancies and notifications. If you prepare well you will get a job in core electronics companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?