11th December 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How many companies are available for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?

hello sir...
iam mounika.now iam doing b.tech 3rd year in electronics angd communication... iam very instrest to get job in core side.. can you give some idea about how many companies are available and what qualifications need to get job in core company..please give idea sir. i hope you will give reply to me as soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships? -- [New]
  2. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  3. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  5. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Which are the electronics and communication companies in Bawal, Maneshar Gurgaon
  7. Companies in Ahmedabad allowing internship for students pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  8. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. List of Electronics and Communication companies having job vacancies in 2015
  10. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  11. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  12. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  13. How many companies are there for electronics and communication branch students
  14. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  15. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  16. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  17. Is it possible to get a job in core field after completing B.Tech with 57% in ECE branch?
  18. List of companies where I can apply for job?
13th December 2011, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many companies are available for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?

You can find vacancies in many core companies in public sector. Bharat Electronic limited, Central Electronics limited, Electronic Corporation etc. recruit candidates completing B.Tech in Electronics. Some other companies like HMT watches; HMT Bearing Limited, etc also recruit candidates completing electronics engineering. You can also find vacancies in companies like SAIL, BARC, ONGC, IOC, DRDO, ISRO, etc. You can also find opportunities in private companies like Sony, Videocon, Samsung, Intel, etc.
14th December 2011, 02:23 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many companies are available for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?

Many of the candiates are having interest to get job opportunities in the core companies for the specialization which they have opted for. If the job designation too which the candidate wanted, then the candidates will be more than happy.

This will help the candidates to perform well in their job.

Being a candidate of ECE, you can try for job opportunities in the following fields
-Chip and VLSI Design
-Mechatronics
-Robotics
-IT
-Thermal Plants etc.

Here I am providing you some of the core companies for the candidates of ECE stream.
-Vodafone
-Airtel
-Connect Ping
-AT&T
-Tata Indicom
-Verizon India
-Nokia
-Samsung
-LG
-Videocon etc.

Soon after completion of your Engineering in ECE, you can try for job opportunities in these companies.

For some colleges, these companies may company for campus placements and recruit candidates.

You can appear for those companies by walkins that companies.

And I suggest you to send your resume to these companies by the careers area of these companies.

Whenever there are vacancies in thier organizations which best suit your profile, obviously they will intimate you to attend for the selection process.

Wish you all the best.
14th December 2011, 08:00 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
There is many company for Electronics and telecommunication

like:-

DRDO
ISRO
BSNL
AIRTEL
RELIANCE

etc................
14th December 2011, 09:21 AM
krishnamurariray3165

Thumbs up Re: How many companies are available for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir...
iam mounika.now iam doing b.tech 3rd year in electronics angd communication... iam very instrest to get job in core side.. can you give some idea about how many companies are available and what qualifications need to get job in core company..please give idea sir. i hope you will give reply to me as soon.
Hello friend
These are the top companies how can provide job in Bulk for ECE student.
-Vodafone
-Airtel
-Connect Ping
-AT&T
-Tata Indicom
-Verizon India
-Nokia
-Samsung
-LG
-Videocon etc.

Dear friend if you want a job as a fresher in these companies with a reliable package then you have to attend off campus .for attending off campus you have to update your resume on kaukriindia.com,timesjob.com,etc

its depend on you in which field you want a job as
VlSI
EMBEDED etc

all the best
krishnamurariray3165
14th December 2011, 09:55 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear ..........
There are many companies for Electronics & communication field students which are as follows.

good luck.....................
14th December 2011, 12:02 PM
bishnu_g

Wink Re: How many companies are available for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?

lot of companies + psu's only you should have good academic record
best of luck!
14th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its future is really very very bright,through this stream you can go various sectors in higher study such as :

1:Research(ISRO),

2:Mobile Communication,

3:Microwave Communication

4:Robotics, defense,

5:Radio Communication,

6:TV broadcasting,

7:Telegraphy & Telephony,

8:VLSI design,

9:Nuclear Science,

10:Wireless Communication
etc

One of the best options below:

Bharat Sarkar Nigam Limited(BSNL) Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA) exam is one of the best tele-communication company's exam all over India.

There are so many Govt sectors for you such as

Some very important Govt. Companies are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )

beside these there are some another Govt.job like:

1:Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF)
Communicational Directorate(OT Technician)

2:Brah-Mos Aerospace,new Delhi (Deputy designer)

3:Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)

4:Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL)

5:Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO)

6:Steel Authority of India Ltd.(SAIL)

7:Indian Army,Indian Air force,Indian Navy

8:Gas Authority of India Ltd.(GAIL)

9:IES,IPS officer

10:SBI,UBI etc.. bank's PO

11::Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) etc....

To get more daily update for any kind of jobs visit:http:freshersworld.com

For details visit:http:www.sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com/
14th December 2011, 03:50 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
List of core companies for ECE students:-

1.ISRO

2.DRDO

3.BEL

4.BHEL

5.ECIL

6.NTPC

7.IOCL

8.SAIL

9.BSNL

10.RRB

11.ONGC

12.GAIL

13. Siemens

etc.

You can go for any of these company..

All are core companies for ECE students.

All the best.
15th December 2011, 02:08 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: How many companies are available for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?

Quote:
hello sir...
core jobs in ECE

Hi Mounika,

Your field has many opportunity in INDIA.

Qualification varies from company to company , but generally top company require 60% aggregate marks through out. There are certain companies which require 50 to55% through out. so, as I above said, I varies from company to company.

Here is the list of core company of your field , in which you can apply:-
  • BSNL
  • MTNL
  • GAIL
  • SAIL
  • INTEL
  • MOTOROLA
  • SONY
  • VIDEOCON
  • SYNOPSYS
  • E-INFOCHIPS
  • SIBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES
  • BEL
  • BHEL
  • IDEA
  • RELIANCE
  • AIRTEL
  • VODAFONE
  • NOKIA
  • SAMSUNG

SO, BEST OF LUCK. FOR ANY OTHER QUERY , PLEASE POST IT HERE.

BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS
1st January 2012, 02:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hello sir...

BEST ELECTRONICS COMPANY IN INDIA FOR B-TECH

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharati Airtel Ltd.

Reliance Communication Ltd.

Hawlet Packard

Videocon Industries Ltd.

HCL Infosystems Ltd.

IBM India PVT Ltd.

LG Electronics Pvt Ltd.

Simenes Ltd.

Idea Cellular Ltd.

Cisco System Indian Pvt Ltd.
4th May 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

SR THERE IS ANY CHANCE TO GO ABROAD AFTER B.TECH (ECE) FOR JOB
KINDLY GIVE ME IDEAS
9th August 2012, 03:23 PM
kerul modi

I am studying in B.tech 4th year in electronics and communication engineering in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institure of technology in Surat Kindly guide me for name of companies for Job in India
29th December 2012, 05:07 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: How many companies are available for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?

Quote:
hello sir...

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN SOME ELETRONIC AND COMMUNICATION COMPANIES IN INDIA :-

1. AIRTEL.

2. TATA DOCOMO.

3. VODAFONE.

4. NOKIA.

5. SAMSUNG.

6. LG (LIFE GOODS.)

7. VIDEOCON.

8. PANASONIC.

9. VERIZON INDIA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?