18th May 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

Sir/Mam,
I am a final year student presently pursing B.Tech(CSE) from MIET Meerut. Syntel is scheduled to visit in campus next month for On Campus Interview. Please tell me about the latest pattern of this interview? It will be a great help by you.

Related Questions:
  1. Latest placement papers and pattern of Syntel off-campus interview?
  2. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  3. Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?
  4. Pattern of Syntel Campus Recruitment Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kinds of questions are asked in IBM off-campus Aptitude test? Latest placement pattern of IBM off-campus interview?
  6. Am I eligible to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Interview being a B.Sc(Statistics) graduate?
  7. What is the pattern of Syntel Online Campus Recruitment Paper? What is recruitment process of Syntel?
  8. What is the written exam pattern for L&T Campus interview? I am a Civil Engineering final year student
  9. Latest paper pattern of Syntel? Is there a Quant Section?
  10. Previous 10 year Placement Papers of Syntel Recruitment?
  11. Latest written exam pattern of Syntel? Solved Model Question Papers of Syntel Exam?
  12. How to join off campus interview? I am a final year engineering student in civil
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  15. Latest placement pattern and Model question papers for TCS Off-Campus Interview Aptitude Test
  16. What are important topics for Syntel aptitude test? Should I go for Syntel or not?
  17. What is the exact pattern of the Syntel Campus Drive written test?
  18. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in Syntel interview? Pattern of aptitude test?
22nd May 2015, 04:48 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

Syntel Eligibility:

You should have completed B.E / B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate. Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply. You should not any standing arrears at the time of appearing for Syntel campus recruitment. A maximum of one year of break in studies is allowed with valid reason only.

Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Techniqual Interview and HR Interview.

Aptitude Test Pattern: Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
22nd May 2015, 05:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am a final year student presently pursing B.Tech(CSE) from MIET Meerut. Syntel is scheduled to visit in campus next month for On Campus Interview. Please tell me about the latest pattern of this interview? It will be a great help by you.
The new pattern for Syntel recruitment:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
25 minutes 15 questions
Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
35 minutes 10 questions
Test Section III/Test of communicative English
35 minutes 40 questions

Books :-

A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning
by
R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2012)

Quicker Reasoning Test
by
Upkar Prakashan - Editorial Board
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Quantitative Aptitude For CPT
by
P. C Tulsian , Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2010)

Quantitative Aptitude For Cpt
by
Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2008)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?