30th December 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?

sir....
I am a student of B.Tech final year
I have studying in ECE...
next month syntel is coming to my college
for interview....tell me how many rounds they take?
and also tell me some tips for preparation...
thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  2. How can I prepare to get selected in Syntel interview? Preparation tips for Aptitude test?
  3. Tips to get through the rounds of the interview of Infosys?
  4. What are the jobs available in IT Sector after MCA?
  5. Placement papers of last 10 years for HP Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation to crack the interview?
  6. Test papers for Syntel Campus Selection Exam?
  7. Detailed information about the rounds of TCS Walk-In-Interview? Topics to be covered and tips for preparation?
  8. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  9. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  10. Information about TCS IGNITE interview? What are the different rounds and procedures?
  11. Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?
  12. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  13. Navy UES Interview Preparation and Tips for Campus Interview -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Latest placement papers and pattern of Syntel off-campus interview?
  15. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds?
  16. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  17. In Off-Campus interview of HCL for Technical department post, how many rounds are there?
  18. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
31st December 2014, 10:47 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?

Syntel is one of the leading provider for integrated technology and Business services.The firm carries out placement programs for the recruitment of candidates in its departments.

Here are some the placement tips and preparation for interview is given below.

The placement Procedure for the syntel has comprise of

* Online test.
* Technical interview.
* HR interview.
* Placement test.

The first round is comprise of online test.The test comprise of 5 sections.They are

* Articles and prepositions.
* Comprehension.
* Correcting sentence.
* quantitative aptitude.
* series completion and coding.

The second round is the syntel interview round which is the Technical round.

The candidate who successfully completed the aforementioned steps in placement round will go through the HR interview which goes on for 20 minutes.This interview consists of introduce yourselves,questions on the candidates hobby will be asked as well.

Confidence is the another important aspect a student must possess.

TIPS:

* Candidate should be able to answer all the questions with confidence.

* Stuttering is also not an option.

* They must be self assure in the manner of answering the questions and able to express frankly the views.

* Never ever try to be over smart in front of the judges.It will only jeopardize the chance of getting the job.

* In case if you are unsure about an answer,tell that to them frankly.

* The main thing to concentrate is on Communication skills.

* English grammar is very much important and the candidate's writing and verbal is good as well.
31st December 2014, 12:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?

Usually there are two rounds of interview in Syntel. However, sometime due to shortage of time or panel both the interviews are mixed into one and taken. Hence there can be one interview that will be both HR and Technical.
Tips for preparation :-
1. The first step is written test. You should not neglect it and hence make your aptitude and technical skills strong.
2. Make one-two subjects of your domain as strong points and have an overview of the important subjects like- DEC, Microprocessor, Communication.
3. Practice programming in C, C++ or Java.
4. Work on your communication skills and general interview manners.
5. Get a pair of formal dress and shoes.
6. Do not bluff in the interview to a great extent. Think before you speak.
7. Practice some common puzzles.
8. Do not panic, do not be nervous, believe in yourself ,have confidence and give your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?