19th July 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria asked for B.Tech during campus placements?

What is the percentage criteria asked for B.Tech during campus placements? I just wanted to know this to get mentally prepared to be strong that am eligible for the campus placements and start the preparation for it. Can someone please answer me soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  2. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  3. Will an active backlog in 3-2 affect campus placements?
  4. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for campus placements?
  6. What is the common eligibility criteria asked for campus placements?
  7. Previous 5 year question papers of TCS and Wipro for Campus Placements?
  8. How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?
  9. How to prepare for Campus Placements? What type of questions are asked?
  10. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  11. How to get good percentage of marks in B.Tech course? What are the skills required for the candidates to get through Campus Placements?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria asked for CTS campus placement?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Infosys off-campus placement?
  14. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  15. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester?
  17. Eligibility for recruitment in Software companies with 70.4% ,60.1% and 76.28% in B.Tech(8th semester), 12 and 10 standard respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Doing B.Tech but there is no placement in our college : How to get a job?
19th July 2015, 06:49 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria asked for B.Tech during campus placements?

Its depend only on companies which come in your college for the placement.Many good companies have the following criteria of percentage-

1-Minimum 60% in 10th.
2-Minimum 60% in 12th.
3-Minimum 65 % in graduation without any current backlogs.

If you maintain there criteria of percentage then you can only eligible to sit for the good companies such as TCS or Infosys etc.
19th July 2015, 07:28 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria asked for B.Tech during campus placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the percentage criteria asked for B.Tech during campus placements? I just wanted to know this to get mentally prepared to be strong that am eligible for the campus placements and start the preparation for it. Can someone please answer me soon?

Thank you!
The basic percentage which many of the companies prefer from candidates who appear for placement is, candidate should have 60% throughout his/her academics which includes 10th, 12th and their respected UG and PG degree.

If you satisfy this then you will be eligible for applying for placements and the other thing to be noted is that you shouldn't have a backlog at the time of applying as companies doesn't consider you.

The other main thing is to create a well furnished resume which describes about yourself as it said that about 80% of resumes are rejected in just 6 seconds, so it very important to have a good resume at the time of placement.
19th July 2015, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies is,

Companies= 60%

Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for MNC companies recruitment.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for MNC companies recruitment.
20th July 2015, 11:51 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: What is the percentage criteria asked for B.Tech during campus placements?

Some MNC companies ask 60% through out like TCS, Accenture ,hex aware etc. but most of companies hire you based on your knowledge .so if you have deep knowledge of your field then you must be select.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?