27th September 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the placement criteria followed for Infosys off campus placement?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am in final year of BE (Information Technology). I want to know about the percentile criteria of Infosys(off campus)? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

3rd October 2017, 12:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the placement criteria followed for Infosys off campus placement?

In order to apply for campus placement in Infosys, you have to fulfill the following conditions:

> You should have scored minimum 65% marks in 10th, 12th and during graduation.

> You should not have any pending backlogs.

> You should not have year gap of more than 1 year.

> You must have good technical knowledge.

> Good communication skills is very important.

If you fulfill the following eligibility criteria then you can appear for the campus placement examination.
3rd October 2017, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the placement criteria followed for Infosys off campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I am in final year of BE (Information Technology). I want to know about the percentile criteria of Infosys(off campus)? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Candidates with a 65 % aggregate throughout the education (i.e. 10th, 12th and engineering) are eligible to apply for Infosys off campus placement and candidates should not have any active backlogs. Candidates should not have not more than one year of gap in education are eligible for the Infosys off campus placement. Candidates have to qualify the online test, technical interview and HR interview for the selection. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the online test and interviews (HR and technical).
3rd October 2017, 11:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Placement Criteria followed for Infosys Off Campus Placements:

There is a certain educational qualification and placement criteria required for appearing in Infosys Off Campus Placements.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or M.Tech/ M.E from a recognized university.

>> You must not have any backlogs in order to be eligible for appearing in Infosys Off Campus Placements.

>> Percentage Criteria Required :-

* In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks
* In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks
* In Graduation - Minimum 70% marks

>> If you have successfully meet the required eligibility criteria, then you can appear in Infosys Off Campus placement's.
27th October 2017, 04:43 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for Infosys is as follows-

A candidate must have minimum 65% of marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

A candidate must not have more than 1 year of academic gap.

A candidate must have good technical knowledge.

A candidate must have good communication skills.
28th October 2017, 04:16 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As almost all other IT MNCs Infosys also set the basic eligibility for their recruitment as 65% throughout academics and without any backlogs currently.

Will test for aptitude in maths, logical reasoning and verbal ability. Interview will be there for technical and HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?