30th December 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am the student of BE (from LNCT bhopal) i have 67% in 10th, n 74%in 12th , n till 6th sem BE aggregate is 64% in this (7th sem)Infosys will arrive in our campus for placement. Am I eligible? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria asked for the placement? plz reply

30th December 2015, 06:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?

Yes, you are eligible to attend Insfosys placement.

To be eligible for Infosys placement one must meet the following criteria:

* Candidate must have secured an aggregate of 65% throughout the academics.

* Candidate shouldn't possess any arrears at the time of placement.

* Only a 2 year of education gap is allowed.

If you meet the eligibility criteria then you have to clear the aptitude round which is the first stage of selection process. After clearing the aptitude test, you will undergo a GD round. Upon clearing GD, you have technical and HR round.
30th December 2015, 07:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Look after the eligibility criteria of Infosys you are absolutely eligible to apply for " Recruitment " . Most of the times it will change the eligibility criteria as per requirement. So you can also see it before come to one decision.

Basic eligibility is you should have completed B.E/BTECH/MCA from the recognized university. Some times stream is a major problem for recruiting the candidates. You should have learnt some programming languages like C,C++, JAVA, Data Structures etc.,
30th December 2015, 09:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Infosys:

You are eligible to get job in Infosys only you meet the required eligibility criteria which is given below. The basic minimum percentage required throughout the academics is "65% marks". You do not need to worry about percentage criteria in 10th Class and 12th Class. But you are required to work more in order to be eligible for appearing in Infosys recruitment process. Since you have secured just 64% marks till 6th Semester, I suggest you to make sure you secured more than 75% marks in 7th and 8th Semesters in order to be eligible. So you are eligible to appear in Infosys recruitment only when you can more than 65% marks in B.Tech. So study hard now and score well in 7th and 8th Semesters in order to be eligible.
30th December 2015, 11:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria of Infosys differs slightly from one college to another college when it goes for on-campus recruitment drives as it fixes the eligibility criteria as per the status of the concerned college and the day in which it is coming for recruitment. If it is coming as Day-1 recruiting company, then the eligibility criteria will be lenient. Usually it is 60% in the entire career - 10th, 12th/diploma, B.Tech/B.E. However, for some colleges it keeps as 65% the eligibility criteria. Hence you need to check this with the training and placement department of your college or with the placement officer of your college.
30th December 2015, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am the student of BE (from LNCT bhopal) i have 67% in 10th, n 74%in 12th , n till 6th sem BE aggregate is 64% in this (7th sem)Infosys will arrive in our campus for placement. Am I eligible? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria asked for the placement? plz reply
Yes, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%. You should not have any pending backlogs. More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
31st December 2015, 11:58 AM
syntel_india
Member+

No you can not sit fo rthe campus drive organized by the Infosys in your college campus, as the minimu requireemtn of rhte Infosys campus drive is 70% and even you don't have 70% in your 10th. SOm they will not consider you for the campus drive.

But, apart from Infosys you can try other MNC's also as they are good enough than Infosys and will pay you more being as freshers.

1. Cognizent.
2. Synte.
3. Wipro.
31st December 2015, 05:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Infosys is one of the top Information Technology company in India and has following eligibility criteria:

>>Candidate must have good academic record. You must have 65% marks or more throughout your academics, from class tenth, 10+2 and bachelor's degree.

>>No more than two consecutive years gap allowed between studies.

>>No pending backlogs at time of recruitment.

You can apply for Infosys recruitment drive with your marks because at present your percentage in bachelor's degree in engineering is 64% and with one more semester it will definitely increase to 65% or more as in degree percentage calculation, 100% marks of final year is calculated.

To get finally placed in TCS, you will have to clear all three round namely Aptitude round, Technical interview, HR interview.
7th January 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i am unable to write one exam in current academic but i have score 82% update am i eligible for infosys
28th August 2016, 11:22 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Infosys is a very reputed company in India and they have on-site opportunity all over the world. You have taken a very good choice to be a part of Infosys.

You should have these criteria for Infosys

> you must have 65% marks in your academic career.
> you should not have any active backlogs
> you should not have study gap of more than 2 years.
17th March 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of B.Tech in computer science(from AKTU) in 2016. I have 61% in 10th, and 65% in 12th, and aggregate in B.Tech is 68%. Am I eligible? Can you please let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?