9th September 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend campus placement for lnfosys as a civil engineer?

Am I eligible to attend campus placement of it companies as a civil engineer? What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for the campus placement in Infosys? Can you please give me the complete information which I need to follow to get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  2. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to attend L&T campus placement after scoring 5.9 CGPA in B.Tech? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to attend Wipro campus placement with 62.4% marks in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  6. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to attend off campus placement after completion of mechanical engineering with 63% marks?
  9. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  10. Eligibility to attend L&T off-campus drive for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  11. Can I attend any campus placement after studying in B.E(CS)?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  13. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Project Engineer Off-Campus Interview being a B.Tech graduate?
  15. Am I eligible to attend L&T on campus after scoring 7.2 CGPA?
  16. Eligibility to attend MU Sigma On/Off-Campus Drives for a candidate with 82.4% in 10th, 59.94% in 12th and 7.03 CGPA in B.Tech Civil?
  17. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Accel Frontline Global IT Services Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Interview being a 29 years old CSE graduate?
9th September 2016, 09:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend campus placement for lnfosys as a civil engineer?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Infosys Campus Placements for a Civil Engineer:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to attend Infosys Campus Placements being a Civil Engineer. As there is no particular stream is mentioned clearly in the recruitment criteria, I am sure you are eligible to attend Infosys Campus Recruitment process.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ MBA/ B.Sc from a recognized university.

>> There must not be any pending backlogs.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 75% marks.
9th September 2016, 11:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend campus placement for lnfosys as a civil engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to attend campus placement of it companies as a civil engineer? What is the eligibility criteria needed to apply for the campus placement in Infosys? Can you please give me the complete information which I need to follow to get a job?
Yes, Civil Engineer can apply for Infosys recruitment. If you have completed B.tech/B.E in Civil Engineering from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement:-

Candidate must have secured more than 65% marks throughout the studies.

The candidate should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?