20th September 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in private companies after completion of B.Tech with NIOS board?

I want to ask Mr/Mrs respected Sir/Madam that will I get the job in private companies after completing Btech. from college with Nios board? Will I get selected in top Institute of Engineering? Can you please provide me the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem in getting job at private companies on the basis of NIOS?
  2. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  4. What should I do to get job being an NIOS student?
  5. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?
  6. Is there any problem to get a job in private companies after completing 12th from NIOS board?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  9. Is NIOS accepted by abroad universities to apply and get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to do CA course after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  11. Which Merchant Navy companies approve NIOS board? List of private merchant navy colleges in India?
  12. Jobless because of being an NIOS certificate holder need suggestion?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  14. Eligibility to study BTech in NIT for a candidate through 12th NIOS Board exam? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after completion of schooling from NIOS board?
  16. Am I eligible for state government jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.A after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?
  18. Am I eligible to get job if pursuing 10th NIOS Board?
22nd September 2017, 07:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in private companies after completion of B.Tech with NIOS board?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes you are eligible to get job in Private companies after successful completion of B.Tech from NIOS board.

In general, to be eligible for Private based companies recruitment you must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized university.

As NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is a recognized board, which is an autonomous organization I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Private companies.

But remember, in order to get job in Private companies you must have successfully qualified in the concerned recruitment's examination besides having this B.Tech from NIOS qualification.

Whether you get selected in top organization or not generally depends upon the performance performed in the written test followed by Interview.
22nd September 2017, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in private companies after completion of B.Tech with NIOS board?

Different companies have different criteria for selecting the best candidate. Most of the private sector companies don't consider distance mode qualification.

You need to have regular degree to have any chance of getting selected for the job in most of the top private sector companies. Only government sector don't have any issues with NIOS qualification.
23rd September 2017, 08:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to join for job in a company is that a candidate must have completed technical course from a recognised University in any discipline with minimum 50% of the eligibility criteria as well as some companies have set rules and regulations as well as eligibility criteria to recruit the candidate so you have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the job for that company.
30th October 2017, 11:23 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

All the companies have different criteria for selecting candidates .

Most of the companies not considered distance education.
You can try in startup companies.
B.tech is a professional course that's why it is valuable when you have done it on regular basis.
To apply for startup companies you must have good Technical knowledge .
It is very difficult to get a job in MNC companies with distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?