10th December 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a Private Bank Manager? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and I wish to become a Private Bank Manager so I want to know what is the procedure to become a Private Bank Manager? Which exam do I have to write? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th December 2016, 06:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Private Bank Manager? Which exam do I have to write?

In order to become a private bank manager you must complete your graduation in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years, for OBC candidates there will be an age relaxation of 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it will 5 years. If you have any computer course then it will be an added advantage.

With the above eligibility criteria you have o appear for IBPS PO examination. After qualifying the examination you will abe appointed a s probationary officer and hence, after serving for a couple of years you may get promoted to bank managers position as per your experience and performance.

In order to apply for IBPS examination you have to go to the official website at www.ibps.in and you have to select the link 'CWE PO/MT'. Now you have to click on 'Probationary Officer/Management Trainees'. Next you have to fill up all the necessary details carefully and submit the application form. Finally, after submission you have to take a print out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?