4th April 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Government bank Manager? Which exam do I need to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing my Intermediate I want to become a Government Bank Manager so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Government bank Manager? Which exam do I need to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

5th April 2017, 12:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Government bank Manager? Which exam do I need to write?

As you wish to become Government Bank Manager, so you must commerce stream after 10th.

You have to opt for Commerce stream in 11th that will contain subjects like Accountancy, Economics, Entrepreneurship, English, Business studies, etc.

After passing from 10+2, you will have to pursue any commerce related graduation course like B.Com or BBA.

In this way, you will be eligible for appearing in any bank-related exams like:
  • IBPS
  • SBI PO
  • ICICI PO, etc.
5th April 2017, 04:44 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Government bank Manager? Which exam do I need to write?

One thing I would like to tell you is that Bank Manager is such a prestigious position which can not be given to Freshers. So, one should have strong experience in various positions in the Bank to be eligible to get Bank Manger position.

The entry level positions in various public sector banks are
-Clerks
-Probationary Officers

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to be eligible for both these positions is by completion of Graduation from any of the recognized college.

IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exams separately for the recruitment of these positions on behalf of all public sector banks.

Please not SBI and SBI Associate Banks will not come under this category and they conduct separate written Exam.

Once the candidates get through written test, they will be called for Interview.

There is a huge competition for IBPS Exams as this is the single written exam for all public sector banks. So, one should have strong preparation and score more marks to get a call for Interview.

So, I suggest you to opt for the stream as per your interest in 10+2 and the respective stream in Graduation.

Start taking coaching for IBPS Exam from the very beginning of your Graduation as most of the subjects in written exam, you may not come across in your academics
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General English
-General Awareness
-Computer Knowledge
29th July 2022, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir which subjects are very important to bank manager we have to take in 11 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?