28th February 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB course while working as a Deputy Manager in SBI? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am working as a Deputy Manager of State Bank of India, Now I want to know can I pursue LLB course while working as a Deputy Manager in SBI? I have completed my M.Sc Agriculture. Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  2. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about IRS exam? Is it possible to write IRS exam for full time professional?
  4. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  5. Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?
  6. How to pursue LLB from DU after graduating from VIT University
  7. How to become a Deputy Manager at district level?
  8. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  9. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?
  10. How to pursue LLB in distance learning? I am a working professional
  11. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  12. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  13. Previous year question papers for Deputy Manager HR
  14. Distance universities offering admission in Ph.D Pharmaceutical programme for a 44 years old Deputy General Manager?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  16. Can I pursue law degree after my regular graduation qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  18. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
28th December 2017, 09:24 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB course while working as a Deputy Manager in SBI? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

You need not write an entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of Law. Since you are graduate, you can take admission in correspondence mode in LLB course while working as a deputy manager in State Bank of India.

Admission is generally done on basis of marks in bachelor's degree in distance mode. The list of some good institutions for LLB course is:

1. Annamalai University.

2. Bangalore Law University.

3. Faulty of Law, Delhi University.

4. Kalinga University.

5. Pune University.

6. Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?