28th June 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and fee structure for private B.A. in Ludhiana? What are the jobs available after private B.A?

Hello sir,
I scored 70% in my 12th CBSE boards.I dropped one year due to financial problems.I want to do private B.A., so please tell the procedure of form submission and fee structure for the same.Please also tell that for what kind of job I will be eligible after doing private B.A. an how much I will be able to earn.Please reply soon

Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  5. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  6. Fee structure of degree course of BLIS? Any study center in Ludhiana?
  7. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  8. Can I do B.Ed private? Details about the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure to do B.Ed private? When are the forms available?
  10. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs?
  11. Fee structure of B.Tech in private Universities? Fee structure?
  12. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure for BCA course in private college?
  14. What is the procedure for refunding of fee in UPTU private engineering?
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  16. Fee structure of government and private colleges for BPT course?
  17. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  18. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
28th March 2023, 03:15 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: What is the procedure and fee structure for private B.A. in Ludhiana? What are the jobs available after private B.A?

Private B.A. courses are offered by many universities and colleges in Ludhiana, so the procedure and fee structure may vary depending on the institution you choose. However, here are some general steps to follow:

Research: Start by researching the universities and colleges in Ludhiana that offer private B.A. programs. Look for their admission criteria, eligibility requirement, course duration, and fees.

Apply: Once you have decided on a university or college, check their website for the application form and submit it along with the required documents such as mark sheets, age proof, address proof, and passport size photographs. Make sure to pay the application fee as well.

Admission: If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will receive an admission offer from the institution. Pay the course fee to confirm your admission.

As for job opportunities after completing a private B.A., there are several options available. Some of the popular career choices include:
  • Content Writer
  • Digital Marketer
  • Social Media Manager
  • Human Resources Executive
  • Customer Service Representative
  • Marketing Executive
  • Sales Executive

The salary for these jobs may vary based on factors such as location, industry, experience, and skills. However, entry-level salaries typically range from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000 per month. With experience and higher education, you can expect to earn more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?