5th March 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

Respected sir ,
I want to know about B.ed fee structure for private and also want to know about admission eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Minimum fees for .NET course?
  2. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  4. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Petroleum after completion of M.Sc with Chemistry?
  9. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  10. List of private institutions having fee structure between 8 to 10 thousand per semester and should be located in Tilak nagar(Rajouri garden)?
  11. Fee structure for BA in Economics and B.Com courses? Required eligibility criteria to get admission for this course?
  12. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  13. What is the fees of MBBS course?
  14. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for ISI exam? Fee structure and the books to be referred?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for SAP? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  17. Criteria and fee structure for MBBS course in private medical college?
  18. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
29th March 2012, 02:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir ,
I want to know about B.ed fee structure for private and also want to know about admission eligibility

Candidate seeking for admission in the Bachelor of Education [B. Ed] program through correspondence mode [private] from recognized Institutions, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University in any stream. Beside this one must hold a two years full time regular teaching experience from any school recognized by central or a state government. The duration off the program is two years in most of the Universities.

The Fee structure for the B.Ed program varies from University to University. For instance fee for B.Ed program in IGNOU costs around Rs.18,000 per year.

There are many recognized Universities which offers B.Ed program through distance mode. Following are the list of the very best Universities:

Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU.
Annamalai University
Bangalore University
Osmaina University
Maduraj Kamraj University
Andhra University.

To get detail information regarding the above mentioned Universities, one may refer to their official websites.
20th May 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?

Could you please tell me the fee structure of B.Ed(Regular) from MDU rohtak?
16th April 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

am i able to do b-e-d-in my ani subsi subject in jharkhand ?i am graduate from psychology
25th August 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Iam complete my graduation in ba economics in 40% mark can i join ma economics? In distance education and any university approved it in b .ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?