13th October 2011, 09:24 PM
sdesharma

What is the procedure for refunding of fee in UPTU private engineering?

i am student of glna mathura b tech 1st year having 92.5% in cbse and submitted full fee now whether we get fee concessin what is the procedure to refund fee concession in this uptu private engineering

28th May 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for refunding of fee in UPTU private engineering?

how many private institution in upsee whose fee is below 75000
28th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for refunding of fee in UPTU private engineering?

how many private institution in upsee whose fee is below 75000
1st September 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,myself sonu agarwal.i had alloted krishna enginering college,ghaziabad.so i have submited two demand draft of 5000 and 10000rupees.so please refund my fee because i am belongs to a very poor family.my father's account number is 35561.sir, i requsted that please refund my fee in my account
25th September 2012, 03:33 PM
vishal900

hi sir, i m student of m.b.a 1st semester uptu private college lucknow.what is the procedure to refund fee
25th September 2012, 03:38 PM
vishal900

sir i m student of m.b.a 1st semester.what is the procedure to refund fee plz rply
15th November 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i took admission in MBA 1st sem at KIT, kanpur.i submitted fee and bus charges also.I attended college officialy for 4 days then i applied for cancellation of admission......college also assured me that they will return my fee after deductions....how much the fees will be deducted????can i get my fees back?
24th August 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I took admission in ENGG. 1st sem at SRMS COLLEGE BAREILLY .i submitted fee .I attended college officialy for 14 days then i applied for cancellation of admission......college also assured me that they will return my fee after deductions....how much the fees will be deducted????can i get my fees back? PL. INFORMED ME 09756203338
24th August 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I took admission in BTECH-2013 1st sem at SRMS CET BAREILLY.I submitted fee charges .I attended college officially for 7 days then I applied for application for cancellation of admission..pl.provide me procedure for refund fee my contact no.09756203338
1st June 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

My name is Mukesh nishad i want to take admission in mca In a private college of uptu i want to know what is fee charge with me apka sujhav mere liye important hai please suggest to me
1st August 2014, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

I am working in pvt.ltd how i get concession in fee for my child she got admission in abse IT,ghaziabd the fee of this college in respect of other college is high,how my child my get scholarship or reverse this fee. plese give reply .. ABC
4th August 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir,myself harshit i was alloted seat in ak garg enginering college,ghaziabad.so i have submited demand draft of 15000. now i do not want to take admission so please refund my fee because i am belongs to a very poor family. i requsted that please refund my fee .my roll no is 6210284
17th August 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I got admission in akgec ghaziabad and pay whole fees attend four classes now i withdrawl admission due to some problem can i get my fee refund
22nd August 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,my self Ankur Dhiman ... I had alloted seat to Krishna eng. college gajiyabad. so I had submit 15000.. sir m belonging to very poor family . becz of financial prob. I can't take admsn ..so m requested plzz refund my fee ...
1st September 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got SRM Lucknow through 2nd Councelling and taken admission but due to some illness I want to withdrawal my admission.
Please tell me if I can get me fee back.
I belong to very simple family & deposited amount is too big for me.
Please help me sir.
7th July 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have not been able to go to the reporting centre. But I have been charged with rupees 20000.
will I be able to get back the money?if yes,then please clear the procedures with details. I would be surely
very obliged to your favour.
by--
Bireshwar chakraborty
ph no.-07753060173
19th August 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I attend the college only 1 day after admission through uptu counselling admission and want to cancel my admission so can I get back my fee as I belong to be a very middle class family
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?